Saturday, November 27, 2010

Genuine Aquamarine Earrings in 14k White Gold

Genuine Aquamarine Earrings in 14k White Gold
I ordered the earrings and matching pendant in white gold and they look so elegant and rich. Very brilliant, very vibrant and clean! Both the aquamarines and diamonds are pure and void of any inclusions! The size is nice too, as for the price I was expecting something smaller. The packaging is really expensive looking. I ordered the set for myself, but I can see the rich packaging being a great plus for gift giving. I also got a certificate of authenticity and warranty card. The matching pendant was great too, a perfect match! I am very satisfied with my purchase. Genuine aquamarines tend to be a bit "cloudy" but you can tell the ones I got are great quality, as they are so brilliant you can notice them from far away. I highly recommend the earrings, the pendant and the vendor for speedy delivery and attention to detail. ~Liza Francis

No comments: