Wednesday, December 15, 2010

14k White Gold Genuine Pear Shape Sapphire Earrings

2.15 cttw 14k White Gold Genuine Pear Shape Sapphire Earrings
Pear Shape stud earrings are a classic! Elegant and Timeless, I have shopped for earrings like these for a very long time. If you like good quality, then be ready to really pay for it, specially when you get to a size like this. .75 carats in each ear is really a nice size! I was really expecting the quality on this pair to be not that great, the price was much lower than what I've seen at my local jeweler, but after some debate, I placed my order and was really surprised by what I got in the mail.

This pair is really much nicer than what I was expecting. The packaging it's really exclusive looking and makes a great presentation for this great pair of sapphires. They look as large as one carat each. The color is just perfect, not too light to look washed out, and not too dark to look black. Nice deep blue. And no inclusions in my sapphires, none at all! The setting is clean, classic and very elegant, just what I wanted all along and could never afford before. I've worn my new sapphire earrings to my local jeweler, and pretended they were a gift. They looked much nicer than what he had in his showcase, and they cost less than half! ~Elizabeth

No comments: