Sunday, December 5, 2010

Lab Created Alexandrite and Genuine Diamond Pendant in 14k White Gold

Lab Created Alexandrite and Genuine Diamond Pendant in 14k White Gold
This pendant is just great. Alexandrite is my sister's birthstone and the stone is just impossible to find.
I couldn't believe the selection from this company on Amazon, so I got a pendant with matching earrings for my sister's birthday.
I couldn't be happier once I opened the package. Great and impressive packaging and the stones are UNBELIEVABLE! They really change color! At first I couldn't tell as I examined the stones in my office. Once outside, the stones changed from a violet-green to a warm pink-red! I was just amazed. Of course my sister just loved her alexandrite jewelry and, as I was, she was just mesmerized by the color change. Shipping was real fast, great presentation and packaging. ~Clara

No comments: