Saturday, December 4, 2010

Genuine Sapphire and Diamond Ring in 14k White Gold

Genuine Sapphire and Diamond Ring in 14k White Gold
I chose this ring as my "engagement" ring after we got married at the court house. I wanted something that was different than the diamond rings that everyone seems to have. I chose this ring because it is the stone for my Chinese birth sign, the tiger, but also because I knew we couldn't afford an expensive ring. I have wore this ring everyday for almost 2 years now and it still looks so amazing. The sapphire stone is such the perfect blue and looks great under any light. I did have the ring re sized due to me gaining some weight but u can't tell and when I shine it up it looks brand new! The ring also came in a cute blue bag and a certificate of authentication. This ring will forever be more than just a ring to me. ~M.Crebs

No comments: